Open 7 days a week for pre-arranged check-ins and check-outs only.
|Mon to Fri
||08:30 to 09:30
||16:30 to 17:30
||08:30 to 09:30
||16:30 to 17:30
- If this is the first time your cat has come to stay with us there is a client form to be completed. This ensures we have all the necessary information we need to ensure your cat is comfortable and content.
- The form only needs to be completed once, you do not need to do it at every visit.
- You can print this off, fill it in and scan to us or bring in with you, or simply fill one in when you arrive (just remember to allow a few extra minutes for this).
- Please click on the following link to download the PDF version of this form and the accompanying Terms and Conditions. Please note BOTH pages need to be printed and filled in / signed.
- Click here to download Client Form
- Vaccination record
- Favourite toy or small blanket
- Any special dietary biscuits, prescribed wet food or fresh meat that is currently being fed.
- We do not accept un-neutered / un-speyed cats over the age of 8 months.
- All cats boarding in the main cattery area must have FULL & CURRENT Vaccination against Feline Panleukopenia (FPL) Virus (sometimes called Feline Enteritis), Feline Rhinotracheitis (FRV) Virus and Feline Calicivirus (more commonly referred to as Snuffles or Cat-Flu).
- Cats residing in our semi-communal areas must be covered for the full duration of their stay, and proof of vaccination is required at time of check in.
- If your cat has not previously been vaccinated, (or the last vaccination has lapsed) and is being booked into a semi-communal area, then this must be completed (including any boosters) no less than 10 days prior to check in to ensure your cat has maximum protection.
- An isolation area is available for non-vaccinated cats (subject to availability).
- We reserve the right to reject for boarding any cat which shows signs of sickness upon arrival OR does not have appropriate vaccinations.
- All cats must be treated for fleas and worms prior to arrival, and to have full coverage for the duration of their stay.
- If you treat your pets for fleas and worms already please continue your regular schedule of treatment.
- If you don't usually do this, the flea treatment must have been given at least 4 days or more prior to arrival day to ensure cats are completely free of any fleas, flea eggs and flea dirt upon entering the cattery.
- Our pricing includes Royal Canin biscuits as well as various varieties of Whiskas and Chef wet food.
- You may also provide your own biscuits or wet food if your cat requires a special diet or is a fussy eater, but there is no discount for this.
- All beds and bedding are provided, but you are welcome, and even encouraged to supply something familiar to your cat such as a small blanket or item of your clothing with the familiar smell of home on it. This will help settle your cat more quickly. (Remember NOT to wash this item prior to checking in as washing will remove the familiar scent).
- Semi-Communal Areas: Litter trays are provided for each cat in their night unit, extra trays are situated in the indoor and outdoor communal areas.
- Individual Units: have as many litter trays as required.
- Natural pine pellet litter is used.
- All boarding tariffs are charged per day and include GST, food, litter, bedding and plenty of love, attention and cuddles.
- Minimum charge is 2 days.NOTE: The day of arrival and day of departure are both charged as a full day regardless of check in / check out time. This ensures your place is secure for the full day in the event of delays or unforeseen circumstances.
- Long term stays welcome, please talk to us about special rates for long stay guests.
- Full payment (less any deposit) is payable upon collection of your cat.
- Payments accepted on site: Cash or EFTPOS only.
- Please note we do NOT have credit card or Paywave facilities.
Christmas / New Year bookings:
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your Christmas booking.
- The Christmas holiday period runs from 20 Dec to 20 January annually.
- All days booked will be charged for if cancelled once we have received your deposit and confirmation of dates. If you collect your cat earlier than the confirmed pick up date, you will still be required to pay for all days booked.
Pick-up / Drop-off and Airport Transfer service:
- We are pleased to offer a pet taxi service. If you require pick up or drop off of your pet for boarding, a plane met for airport transfers, or if your pet has a pre-arranged vet appointment while boarding with us, we can make sure your pet attends this appointment. Please enquire about charges.
- Viewing of our facilities is welcome by prior arrangement only. Please contact us to organise a time.